Ang Dating Daan's Controversial Preacher Eli Soriano Dies At 73 - Viral Philippines

Ang Dating Daan's Controversial Preacher Eli Soriano Dies At 73



I am simply Brother Eli. I may not be perfectly witty, but I am perfectly me. My person, if I were to be asked, is the least of all Christians in this dispensation. ~ Bro. Eli Soriano


On February 11, 2021, Religious leader Eli Soriano has passed away at the age of 73. He died while in exile in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil. 

The news was confirmed by Members Church of God International, a religious group founded by their leader. 

In their social media post, the group states, "It is with deep sadness, yet with full faith in the Almighty, that We announce the passing of our beloved and one and only Bro. Eliseo "Eli" Soriano--a faithful preacher, brother, father, and grandfather to many."

The religious group did not disclose the real cause of his death. They assured they will continue everything that Soriano started.

"While his temporary repose is a loss to many. WE in the Members Church of God International. Inc., would like to assure the public that the programs and projects initiated by Bro. Eli will continue. " said the group.

 The group claimed that he is the fulfillment of the long-hidden prophecy of Malachi 1:11.

"His life and efforts have become instrumental in the fulfillment of the long hidden prophecy in the Holy Scriptures that "For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles: and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name. and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, with the Lord of hosts" (Ma1.1:11). " the group said.

Watch the video:

Post a Comment

0 Comments